Stelia Aerospace has announced the launch of its new business class passenger seat ‘Opera’, specifically designed for single-aisle aircraft.
Stelia Aerospace’s vice-president of cabin interior, Thierry Kanegieser, said: “With ‘Opera’, airlines operating single-aisles on transcontinental routes can offer their customers the outstanding level of comfort they can find on wide-bodies.
“Combining design and efficiency, this brand new seat is a major step forward for our industry, creating an enhanced passenger experience and high added value for airlines”.
The company says that this new “full flat, full access, full privacy” business class seat claims to offer the highest standard wide-body comfort on single-aisle, with:
- The widest full-flat bed available on single-aisle, with ample foot space for unrivalled sleeping comfort;
- An extra-large 20 inch monitor screen;
- Increased privacy with a fully integrated door;
- Extra stowage capacity: a closed amenity stowage and a laptop stowage zone;
- A large and stable meal table, stowed under the cocktail table.
Other features include adjustable armrests and ambient light, while ‘opera’ boasts a simplified design, for weight and cost optimisation as well as easy installation and wiring of screens.