Welcome to the latest issue of Aircraft Cabin Management, which features an in-depth look at what can the airline industry do within the cabin to reduce its carbon footprint and overall effect on the environment.
Also in the issue:
- The air that we breath – Cabin air can be extremely dry and cause dehydration. We look at air filters, humidifiers and how best to keep passengers fresh.
- Connecting the dots – The latest developments in satellite communication and antenna design are driving cabin changes and reducing fuel burn.
- Staying connected – Onboard connectivity solutions are not just a benefit to passengers, they also enable airlines to profit more while wasting less.
- The ultraviolet revolution – UV sanitisation reduces the reliance of environmentally damaging chemicals.
- Waste not, want not – How catering suppliers are helping airlines to reduce waste and weight.
- The future of first class – The airline market is predicted to change and some pundits are predicting the demise of first class travel. We look at the possible scenarios and how airlines can adapt