MGR Foamtex has announced two new product developments “to address the most critical challenges facing our industry today” following the global coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak.
MGR Foamtex’s latest product, MGRSoftWall®NextGen, provides all the proven benefits of MGRSoftWall® but delivers them at 50 per cent of the weight.
Developed by the company in association with Zotefoams plc, the dual-density foam has reduced the weight of ‘soft to touch’ cabin panels by up to 60 per cent, which translates to savings of up to 100kg per aircraft.
Found on seat shells, in monuments, and around sleeping areas, MGRSoftWall® NextGen has been designed to cocoon passengers from hard surfaces and deaden aircraft noise.
There is a wide range of finishes from which clients can choose, including complex 3D shapes and unique patterns debossed into the decorative covering.
MGRSafeWall is a further development that guarantees hygiene by combining the advanced design of MGRSoftWall®NextGen with the latest anti-microbial science to combat Covid-19.
Features of the MGRSafeWall include:
• Specifically designed to address Covid-19
• Produced with leading-edge Biomaster anti-microbial technology
• Delivers permanent, inherent hygiene, 24 hours a day every day
• Allows the creation of 3D decorative surfaces without gaps and microbe entrapment
• Easy panel removal and replacement is an added advantage that allows deep cleansing of the structure behind the SoftWall
Features of the MGRSoftWall® NextGen include:
• All the benefits of MGRSoftWall® at 50 per cent of the weight
• Introduces new dual-density foam technology, developed in conjunction with Zotefoams
• Ideal for magnetic attachment allowing quicker and more flexible maintenance
MGR Foamtex, established in 1985, is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of advanced passenger upholstery systems for premium cabin seating.
Motivated by a “holistic design philosophy”, the company works with airlines, seat manufacturers and design houses to provide innovative and groundbreaking designs.
Visit mgrfoamtex.com for more information.