RedCabin has announced its first virtual Aircraft Cabin Innovation summit, which will take place from 1 to 3 December.
Following the success of previous summits in Abu Dhabi, Hamburg, Seattle and London the summit has moved online due to the Covid-19 pandemic and brings together the industry’s experts to create a forum for open collaboration and progress.
The summit will feature RedCabin’s interactive working groups and panel discussions with senior executives from airlines, designers, aircraft manufacturers and suppliers.
The Aircraft Cabin Innovation Summit will feature:
- Collaboration success: demonstrating the results of projects and partnerships that originated at past RedCabin summits
- Healthy cabin opportunities: focusing on how airlines and suppliers can collaborate to create safe and clean cabins
- Big ideas for the new normal: discussing how seismic shifts will shape the cabins of the future and comparing the business jet market with commercial aircraft interiors
- Sustainability in the industry: identifying new technologies, innovative solutions and cabin structures that can minimise a cabin’s carbon footprint
- Design acceleration: exploring future onboard layouts and services that transform the passenger experience through the lens of a post-Covid-19 world
Attending this year’s conference are senior level personnel from companies including Emirates, TUI, JetBlue, Air Canada, Delta Airlines, Collins Aerospace, Orson Associates, Acumen, Counterpoint, Etihad, Diehl Aviation, Teague, Sekisui Kydex, JPA Design, TCS World Travel, Pobeda, Jamco, Design Works, United Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Zotefoams, Williams, Condor, Sri Lankan Airlines, Ipeco and ANA.
Monica Wick, founder and CEO at RedCabin said: “Our first virtual Aircraft Cabin Innovation Summit is a space for aviation experts to come together and tackle challenges within the industry. As the pandemic has forced us to adapt to dramatic changes this year, we look forward to welcoming leaders from airlines, manufacturers and designers to collaborate and innovate.
To download the full conference agenda, click here.