David Harper, fleet support director for customer and product support operations at GE Aerospace , will be speaking at the upcoming Predictive Aircraft Maintenance (PAM) Conference 2023.
In this video interview with MRO Management, he discusses industry progress and what he’s looking forward to most at this year’s event.
Click the play button below to watch the video interview with David Harper.
Following the resounding success of Aviation Business News’ Predictive Aircraft Maintenance Conference last year, mark your calendars for November 27-28, as a bigger and better event returns.
In response to overwhelming demand from delegates, and to ensure an exceptional experience for all, Predictive Aircraft Maintenance (PAM) Conference 2023 has evolved into a two-day event and will take place this year at the prestigious Ham Yard Hotel in the heart of London.
With over 100 pre-registered delegates and the support of many leading aviation organisations as sponsors, PAM 2023 already promises to be an unmissable event in the diaries of aviation professionals.
Bringing together senior level executives from airlines, OEMs, MRO specialists, and big data experts, PAM 2023 gives you the perfect platform to learn about the latest developments and upcoming practices in the field of predictive aircraft maintenance.
The exciting agenda will include insightful case studies and interactive panel discussions. Industry experts will explore a variety of topics, including:
- The benefits of predictive solutions
- The importance of industry standards and collaboration between stakeholders
- Best practices in collecting, interpreting and analysing data
- Predictive maintenance from an academic perspective
- The latest legal and regulatory issues
- Aircraft design, development, teardown, recycle and re-use.
Just some of the confirmed speakers taking part in PAM 2023 include:
- Craig Lynch – predictive maintenance specialist, easyJet
- Dr Ip-Shing Fan – senior lecturer in enterprise systems, Cranfield University
- David Harper – fleet support director, customer and product support operations, GE Aviation
- David Miret Mora – technical director, AJW Group
- Amanda Bock – senior analytics engineer, propulsion engineering, Delta Airlines
- Daniel Williams – chief technology officer, Microsoft
- Bertrand Bianco – sales and partnerships – health management, Liebherr-Aerospace
- Jason Dickstein – president, Washington Aviation Group
- Karl Davies – sales director EMEA region, CFM Materials
- Matias Bjerregaard – predictive maintenance specialist, Scandinavian Airlines
- Anton Straub – programme manager Liebherr Analytics, Liebherr Aerospace
- Jaime Ferrer Perez – digital services marketing manager, Airbus
- Darren Macer – senior technical fellow, predictive maintenance and health management, Boeing
- Richard Brown – managing director, Naveo Consultancy
- Karl Davies – sales director for the EMEA region, CFM Materials
Delegate fees include an invitation to a welcome drinks reception on November 26, as well as access to an engaging networking event at the Ham Yard, featuring activities including ten-pin bowling and karaoke.
Click the play button above or head to the Aviation Business News YouTube channel to watch the video interview with David Harper.